Images provided by SuperMedia are for personal, non-commercial use. Republication, retransmission or reproduction of images provided by SuperMedia is strictly prohibited.
Monday - Friday: 7am - 6pm
Weekends 9am - 4pm
Overnight dogs must arrive by 2pm
Closed for pick up & Drop Off on the following holidays:
New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas
Monday - Friday: 10am - 2pm
Weekends: 9am - 2pm
Doggie Day Camp
Training & Behavior Modification
Full Service Dog Grooming
Do Your Own Doggie Wash
Flint River Ranch Premium Dog Food
Home Baked Dog Biscuits
Two Paws Up Shirts & Accessories
Dehydrated Beef or Chicken
Gift Baskets for Dogs & Dog Lovers
Welcome to Two Paws Up Happy Camp for Dogs!
(760) 749-4058 fax
27361 North Wohhlford Rd.
Valley Center, CA 92082
Keep Two Paws Up at your Fingertips!
Download our new Smart Phone App at
Scan my QR Code using a QR Code
or Barcode Scanner App on your phone
If you don’t have one, get one free from your
App Store on your phone.
Once the App is on your phone, you can bookmark it and save it to your home screen, following the directions on your phone. If you have trouble getting our App on your home screen, call Jeanne at (760) 749-4022. Better yet, ask your children or grandchildren! If I can do this, you can, too!
Once you have it, feel free to pass it on to anyone who is interested by giving them the web address above,or having them scan the QR Code from your App. It is FREE!
With this App, you can do all of the following at the press of a button, right from your phone!
* Call Camp, Call the Van or Call Grooming directly (NEW!!) with the press of a button.
No more having to keep track of phone numbers.
* Send us an email or text, again at the press of a button
* Access our Facebook page or Website for updates or pricing
* Look at pictures of dogs playing at camp, or show friends!
* Make an instant referral to a friend or acquaintance at the dog park or beach! We
give you and your referee $10 credit for every referral when they buys our
products or services. You no longer have to remember who you you told! We keep
track of it for you!
* Coming Soon! Online Reservation System for facility visits, overnight boarding, day
camp or grooming. We will send you a confirmation with every reservation
* Coming Soon! We will be introducing Money Saving Specials from Two Paws Up.
Boarding & Day Camp Requirements
1. Dogs must be at least 12 weeks old to attend day camp or board overnight.
2. Dogs over the age of 6 months must be spayed or neutered.
3. Dogs must present proof of current Rabies (over 4 months), DHPP and Bordatella, or titer equivalent, and keep Two Paws Up files current with updated copies of all shot records on arrival at Two Paws Up.
4. Before a reservation is confirmed for Day Camp or Overnight Boarding, all dogs must pass a sociability screening. There is no charge for this evaluation.
5. Owner must complete Client Information sheet and sign our Client Consent Form prior to dog(s) arrival at Two Paws Up for day camp or boarding.
6. All reservations must be accompanied by a $100 deposit or a valid credit or debit card on file. This deposit is not refundable, but may be credited toward another stay if the initial reservation is cancelled with more than 48 hours notice. For no shows and cancellations with less than 48 hours notice, your deposit is forfeited or you will be charged a $100 cancellation charge. For Thanksgiving and Christmas, you will be responsible for the nights you reserve, even if you choose to pick your dog up earlier than scheduled.
What Makes Us Different Only Makes Us Better
- We are not a franchise. Our facility is owner operated. The owner, Jeanne Miller, is on the premises most of the time during the day. We have been in business for over eleven years, and have vast experience socializing dogs. Since many of our guests are rescue dogs, we also have a lot of experience working with dogs with separation anxiety, fear aggression and all types of resource guarding. We help our customers deal with these issues so their dogs have a chance at a normal, happy, well adjusted life. It is our goal to develop a long term relationship with our customers and their dogs, so we become part of their extended family. Some of the dogs who stay with us today have been with us since we opened. For many of our customers, we are on the second and third generation of dogs.
- We offer peace of mind to our customers. Owners know that we treat our guests as if they were our own dogs. We know all of our guest dogs by
name and personality, so we know how to keep them safe and happy during their stay with us. We are all about the dogs. We have created an environment where the dogs can relax, have fun, and most of all, be themselves. Whether our guests come for the day or spend a week or two
with us, they consider a visit with us to be a vacation. They don’t worry about where their folks are. They know they will be back for them. In the mean time, the dogs are at Happy Camp to have a good time with their doggie friends, and people who love them. We don’t have web cams. Our facility is just too big and the dogs run around too much. However, if you would like, we welcome phone calls, and will gladly email you pictures of dogs playing. We frequently post camp pictures on our web site, as well.